Blogger Templates

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I Want Chocolate.....Brown That Is!


This week we are making creations out of BROWN.....and one other accent color! You can use any sketch.....any Cricut cut......all the white/cream/brown accents you want......BUT your card should be based on brown and only one other major color. Brown with pink???? Brown with aqua????? Brown and yellow????? Whatever strikes you as wonderful.....just be creative! And - one more requirement - add a bow somewhere on your card. That's it. Entries are due by January 25 at 11:59 p.m EST






Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

9 comments:

  1. I am so excited that I was able to participate this time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a super fun challenge!! And I just L-O-V-E brown with PINK!! :)

    Can't wait to check out everyone's projects!!

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    scrapbookingwithamy (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my 1st time joining your challenge! I swear you were reading my mind with the color choices!
    tHank You for having such a fun challenge!
    I LOVE your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sherri for another great challenge, sorry I haven't been around lately but I did post an entry this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for another great challenge! Love all the entries!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun challenge! I really enjoyed this one, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had such fun with this challenge! Thanks for your kind comment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the challenge. This was my first time participating and was limited on time, but whipped one up to get in before the deadline!

    Great color challenge! http://www.mudpiereality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete