Blogger Templates

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Rainbows and Butterflies!




Little bit late today with posting.....sorry! But what a fun, fun challenge! The theme is rainbows......rainbows themselves.....or rainbow colors. Make any card....any sketch.....use a rainbow or rainbow colors......add a butterfly....and emboss something. I can't wait to see your beautiful creations.






Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

16 comments:

  1. This is VERY hard to read :( I think the theme is rainbows, but I can barely read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...you fixed while I was typing that last comment :)
    Great theme this week. I can't wait to play!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun card and a fun challenge..Hope I can do something with it this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just a fabulous card. Sherri, I would have never thought of the different colored butterflies. I just love the look of this card. It has such class. And I LOVE your challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card sherri! The different textures and colors go beautifully together! I am really excited about this challenge! Thanks for the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and I just love those butterflies...sooo pretty! Great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the details, Sherri!
    very cool card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great challenge. I just love rainbows and butterflies. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore rainbows... I take pics of them everytime I see them!! :)

    Thanks for the challenge!
    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun challenge, everyone has done a fabulous job!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Card!! And thanks for hosting the challenge!! I just linked up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your card! may try my hand at your card case!

    ReplyDelete