Blogger Templates

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sketch 10 - In Black and White (with 1 more color!)


This week our challenge is going to be to create a card in black and white. Entries are due Wednesday, July 28, at 11:59 p.m. Top 3 will be entered into the drawing for Sentimentals to be held on July 29. Here's the recipe:


1. Follow the sketch.


2. Use black and white only with 1 accent color of your choice.


3. Use a punch.
As always, use something "Cricut" on your creation!


Have fun.....thanks for Jitterbuggin'~


5 comments:

  1. Okay it is Friday Morning and the weekends are so busy I get little time to hole up in my little room. I never think to work in black and white much let alone add one more color. I will have to try this more often. Add fun making my entry. Cant wait till next week to see what inspiration comes my way from your challenge!!!!!

    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just looooving the black/white/? cards!! Beautiful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm so sorry I have 2 icons! Please delete one. My computer was having problems and I didn't mean to post twice.

    I love everyones entry! Black and white with any color accent is beautiful!!

    Thanks,
    The Cupcake Cricut

    ReplyDelete
  4. love everyones cards all are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comment Sherri! This was a great sketch challenge and everyone has done beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete