Blogger Templates

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sketch 15 -"Bee" Creative


I don't know about you, but I've got to use up some scraps! So I've created a sketch that does just that. This week your challenge is to:



Follow the sketch! Notice this is a square card....make it square even if that is outside of your comfort zone. 5" is perfect!


Put a Cricut "B" somewhere....notice this can be a "bee" or a "b"...........


Use up some scraps!


Oh, and HAVE FUN!~~


Entries are due September 1 at 11:59 p.m. (EST). Top 3 and one random winner will be entered into this month's drawing to be held September 2!








Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

5 comments:

  1. Thank You soooo much Sherri for chosing me for the top 3 last week. What an honor!! This challenge this week was a 'blast'! I really had a great time with this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved using all my scraps........I need to do it more often....thankyou it was lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete