Blogger Templates

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Birthday to You......and Many More!


Since we are celebrating the birthdays of our presidents this week, let's make some birthday cards. This week, you need to follow the sketch, make it a birthday card, and add some rickrack somewhere. Don't forget you can cut rickrack with your Cricut too........ Use that Cricut for something....be creative....and have fun!


Entries are due at midnight, February 22, 2011.



Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

8 comments:

  1. I'm new to all the crafty word terms. What does "rickrack" mean? acp1981@sbcglobal.net or http://amydesigns.blogspot.com thank you, Amy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rickrack is the type of riibbon shown on the example card. You can buy it in the sewing section of Wal-Mart......or you can cut it out of paper with Plantin Schoolbook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri- I just saw your slide show at the top of this post. I can't believe I am one of your top 3 for the red white and black challenge -Thank you! I would love to post your Top Three graphic on my blog. Could you send it to me. bugbites422@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward each week to the Jitterbuggin Challenge! Love the sketch and using the rick rack this week......so many beautiful cards and ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sketch, there's some really gorgeous cards posted each week. Love your challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun sketch. I'm not much of a rickrack person, so it definitely gave me a reason to use it. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for picking me for the Top 3 for the red/white/black challenge!! Thanks for another awesome sketch and challenge this week. I am so enjoying these!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. great challenge! Thanks for the fun!!

    ReplyDelete